Saturday, October 22, 2011

Skeleton Graves

Pin It

I love to go wandering around craft stores and look at all the cool stuff that they have. Earlier this month I went to JoAnn’s Fabric store (they have a lot more than just fabric) and wandered around all of their Halloween stuff when I came across different Wilton chocolate molds they had. They had chocolate pop molds, molds for chocolate covers pretzel molds, and regular candy molds. I saw a chocolate mold for skeleton pieces and it suggested that you make a brownie or cake skeleton graveyard and I just had to try it. This was my second attempted at using chocolate molds and I still think it’s a easy and fun thing to do.


Recipe Review:

This is not really a recipe just a fun thing to do with food :)

What you need:

Skeleton Piece Wilton Chocolate Mold
Melting Chocolate (chocolate chips)
Brownie or Cake

Directions:

Make your chocolate skeleton pieces using the mold. Then lay the piece out on a piece of brownie or cake to make a grave.

Serving Suggestions:

Would be ideal for food fun at an October sleepover or served at a Halloween party.



No comments:

Post a Comment