Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Organizational Binder

Pin It

I know that these “Organizational and Management Binders” have been all over the internet and you probably don’t want to see another one, but one of my goals for 2012 is to be more organized and on top of things so I made one and wanted to share the way I did mine.


Supplies:

Binder
Dividers (I got 2 packs of 5 dividers at Wal-Mart for around $1 a pack)
Paper
Printer
Pens/Pencils


Steps:

The first thing I did when I decided I wanted to make my own Organizational Binder was decide what I wanted to put in it and decide what sections I would need.

I have the following sections in mine:

Calendar
Schedules
Budget
Finances
Bills
School
Meal Planning
Blog Planning
Contacts
Other


After deciding on what sections to have I got online in search of FREE printables to use in my binder. I was unable to find a full set that I truly like that had everything I wanted to use in my binder so I ended up making my own to my liking (I have shared links to where you can find the documents I used and print them if you would like).

I used the following documents:

2012 Calendar
Account Tracker
Bill Tracker
Birthdays
Budget
Contacts
Meal Planner
Monthly Blog Planner
Spending Tracker
Subscriptions
Websites & Passwords
Weekly Planner





When you’re finished with both of the above steps, you should go ahead and label the different sections in your binder and print whatever you wish to put in your binder. You can also go ahead and fill out the calendars and other items you put in your binder, and put them in your binder.


The last step is to enjoy an organized 2012 with the help of your Organizational Binder.

Happy New Years :)


2 comments:

  1. Very tidy! As for myself - I don't keep almost anything on paper these days anymore, because there are many services online that allow you to access your binder wherever you are. But for those that have the energy to make such a neat planner themselves... I salute you!

    I'd like to give you some feedback on the design of your blog, if you don't mind. :) (If you do, just ignore the bit below.)

    The green-and-blue-diamond-background is very distracting and I actually had to concentrate HARD on reading the blog post... Yikes. If you toned down the colors a little, I'm sure more people will have an easier time reading, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sissadora

    I agree there are so many programs online now to take advantage of to keep you organize. I personally like to keep thing on both an online organizer and in writing.

    Thank you so much for your feedback. I actually think it is kind of busy myself and just haven't figured out what exactly I want to do about it yet.

    ReplyDelete